Looking to create your own? I suggest starting here:
- Using Google Calendar to Create Your Daily Schedule - easy to do!
- Read about my lesson plans (and why they work for me)
- Pick up your free lesson plan template - ready to customize!
- A few tips for customization - worth reading before you start
If you're looking for more, these posts show how I use my plan pages:
- for easy sub plans in Word
- in my teacher binder and the updated teacher binder
- to organize my reading block
I'd love to hear what you think!