Do you ever get that Sunday night ugh-I-should-have-gotten-more-done feeling? Well, I have that tonight… multiplied by Spring Break.
It’s amazing how, when I get to a school break, I think about how much I can get done. Sure, I could relax, but it feels like I’ll finally have the time to catch up on all those things I never get to.
And then I end up being a big lazybones.
Again, I didn’t go in to school or finish all my grading or complete home projects like I’d hoped. To be honest, the To Do list is about half done. But I did get to visit some family, surprise one of my students, and take a little time to relax… so I guess that’s something!
- Stay under my calorie limit on MFP at least 4 days. (I’ve lost five pounds and counting!)
- Back up my computer.
- Post 2 times on my blog. (Gonna be a busy week!)
- Grade and respond to all my kids’ reading journals.
- Finish all grading for the last 9 weeks and start my report cards BEFORE the weekend! (The grading pile is getting smaller, but it’s still way too big!)
- Annnd a bonus goal- get laundry done!
We have some more state testing this week (round 2 of 3 for my poor kids), but I’m excited to see my class again in the morning!
P.S.- Did you share your Two Stars & A Wish yet? :)